Fun Christmas Printable Bingo Game
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure policies for full details.
Looking for something to keep the kiddos busy during your annual Christmas party? This fun Christmas printable bingo game will do the trick.
Bingo games are just classic. Kids around the country love playing them. They are fun, easy, and don’t require too much energy from parents. WINNING! These Christmas printable bingo games will liven up any holiday party.
Related: Christmas Word Search
Kids young and old will enjoy playing this version of Christmas bingo. When playing with little ones I make sure to name each picture and talk about the colors. That’s the teacher in me. Everything is a learning opportunity
Christmas Printable Bingo Game Instructions
- Print the needed amount of Bingo cards (cardstock recommended)
- Laminate (options but strongly encouraged)
- Print two to three sets of character cards. This will depend on the number of kids playing.
- Turn the character cards face down. Players will take turns drawing a card, searching for the character on their bingo board, and covering it with a chip. I like these counting chips from Amazon because they are transparent and you can use them in lots of ways.
- The first player to get a line across, up/down, or diagonal wins!
- Trade bingo boards and repeat!