Do you have a unique experience you want to share with the world? Are you a Mom Blogger eager to share your story with your fellow Mamas? You are home, my friend.
Here at Behind the Mom Bun, we are on a mission to be the utmost authority on being a mom. We want BTMB to be a place Mamas from all walks of life can turn to for advice, encouragement, and support. We understand that like parenting, this takes a village.
We are accepting article submissions from bloggers of all experience levels.
Established in August 2018, Behind the Mom Bun is a growing blog. We get about 2,000 unique visitors to our blog monthly. We have over 1000 Pinterest followers and almost 1000 Instagram followers. Our biggest fan base can be found on Facebook with almost 24,000 fans we reach millions of people monthly on Facebook. On all three platforms, we have grown our fans organically. This lets you know that the people who are following us are true fans and your content is sure to be seen.
What to expect in exchange for your contribution:
Currently Behind the Mom Bun does not pay for contributions to our blog (We hope this changes). We can, however, offer you the following
- Author Bio with Picture
- Link back to your blog
- Promotion of the post on all our social media channels
- The opportunity to be a part of something amazing from the beginning
- 1000+ words, please.
- Images, images, images- These must be your own images, that you took with your own camera. If you do not have images to go with your post that is ok. We would rather have none than have images that have a copyright attached to them.
- Examples, examples, examples!
- Links to other content (including ours)
- Casual tone to the article
- Good headings and subheadings. If you aren’t familiar with headings it’s ok. We will insert them where we feel they fit best.
This is what we are looking for:
- All things babies
- All things teenagers
- Money saving ideas
- Household hacks
- Self-care tips
- Tips for new moms
- Quick and easy healthy recipes
- Infertility Journies
- Child Safety
We reserve the right to publish or not publish your article. We retain the copyright on all articles published to our site. If your post is approved you may not republish it on another site.
If you are ready to get started please fill out this simple form below.