Have you ever heard the saying, “Eight strawberries a day keeps the doctor away.”? No? Well, that is because I just made that up. But after learning about all the health benefits that come from strawberries it should totally be a saying. We all know that strawberries taste good and know that they are super healthy for you too is even more of an incentive to eat your strawberries. Strawberries are packed with antioxidants and just eight strawberries contain more Vitamin c than an orange. Strawberries are delicious on their own but why not add them to a breakfast recipe for even more taste? Check out these more than 20 mouth-watering strawberry recipes perfect for breakfast.
One of the simplest ways to add more strawberries to your diet is to put them in a smoothie. Smoothies are so easy to make and there really are so many different ways to make them. You will love the taste of a smoothie and so will your kiddos.
Strawberries and bananas are the perfect pair. This simple smoothie is one that you and your kids will enjoy. Bonus…it’s so easy to make. Check out the full recipe from Know Your Produce.
More Strawberry Recipes for Easy Smoothies
Smoothies are quick. We eat them for breakfast, lunch, snack, and sometimes dinner if the day is really busy. Kids love smoothies just as much as adults do, and an added bonus is being able to sneak some fruits and vegetables into their diets. Kids think they are drinking a milkshake, but we know better.
- Strawberry Mango Smoothie-Know Your Produce
- Ginger Berry Smoothie- Realy Are You Serious?
- Strawberry Power Smoothie- Creative Green Living
- Easy Berry Green Smoothie- Dancing Through the Rain
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie- 3 Boys and A Dog
- Strawberry Basil Lime Smoothie- Creative Green Living
Unique Strawberry Breakfast Recipes
Make Tuesdays Taco Tuesdays all day long with these delicious strawberry breakfast tacos from Having Fun Saving.
Simple in the Country offers a modern twist for a classic favorite.
More Yummy Strawberry Recipes
Below are some more delicious recipes all using strawberries. You will find donuts, muffins, and most of them are on the healthier end. While reducing sugar is important, the most important thing to remember is to eat a healthy portion of strawberries.
- Strawberry Pancakes-Know Your Produce
- Skinny Strawberry Shortcake Bites-Bake Me Some Sugar
- Strawberry Streusel Squares-Making Time for Memories
- Strawberry Lemonade Doughnuts-Sheri Silver
- Easy Dairy Free Crepes-Plating Pixels
- Strawberry Pancakes-Stef Eats and Sweets
- Baked Strawberry Donuts-Pint Sized Treasures
- Strawberry Bread-Choas is Bliss
- Gluten Free Pop Tarts-Allergy Free Alaska
- Strawberry Banana Muffins-Bunny Swarm Oven
- Keto Strawberry Muffins-How To This and That
- Strawberry Overnight Oats- Hello Little Home
- Easy Skinny Strawberry Oatmeal Bars-OMG Chocolate Desserts
- Almond Strawberry Overnight Oats-Celebtating Sweets