This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure policies for full details.
These New Year bingo games for kids are the perfect activity to keep your kiddos busy this new year.
New Year parties are super fun for adults but trying to keep little ones entertained long enough to ring in the new year can be challenging. Keep them busy this New Year’s Eve with a fun New Year bingo game.
What I love most about bingo is that it’s such an easy game to put together. Just print and cut and your kiddos are ready for some fun.
Playing New Year Bingo
- Print the needed amount of Bingo cards (cardstock recommended)
- Laminate (optional but strongly encouraged)
- Print one to two sets of picture cards. This will depend on the number of kids playing.
- Turn the picture cards face down. Players will take turns drawing a card, searching for the character on their bingo board, and covering it with a chip. I like these counting chips from Amazon because they are transparent and you can use them in lots of ways.
- The first player to get a line across, up/down, or diagonal wins the game!
- Trade bingo boards and repeat!
Download your free New Year bingo games for kids here.