This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure policies for full details.
DIY Valentines for Preschoolers
I’m in full Valentine’s planning mode as my daughter heads into her first year at preschool. Generally, her school has a “no-candy” policy. They ask that parents send in healthy snacks and birthday treats instead of the usual cupcakes and candy. What I love about these DIY valentines for preschoolers is how simple an easy they are. One quick trip to The Dollar Tree and you have the perfect non-candy valentines.
What You Will Need
- Hole Punch
- Free “Love” bookmark printable
- Start by downloading and printing the free “Love” bookmarks.
- Cut out your bookmarks.
- Using your hole punch, punch a hole at the top of the bookmark.
- Take a long piece of string, fold it in half, loop it through the hole.
- Tie a knot to keep the string from slipping out.
That’s it. Easy peasy. These bookmarks make a great valentines for preschoolers alone or pair it with a dollar store book for a super cool non-candy valentines.