This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure policies for full details.
Have you ever started your day feeling amazing only to feel like you can’t get enough food by 10 a.m.? If you are routinely hungry mid-morning, it could be because you’re not eating the right breakfast! The right breakfast isn’t just something on your stomach or something to satisfy you for a moment, but your breakfast should give you MORE! Your breakfast should be the launching point of your day! A high-protein breakfast is just what your body needs to make you feel fuller longer AND fuel your metabolism.
Photo Credit: “Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes” by Creative Green Living
Not sure if high-protein is for you in the morning? Think again! Even pancake lovers can hop aboard the protein bus with this Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes recipe! This quick breakfast is loaded with 22 grams of protein and 32% of your recommended daily iron intake. Now THAT is a great way to start the day running! Visit Creative Green Living learn more about this recipe HERE.
Photo Credit: “Layered Rainbow Chia Pudding” by Creative Green Living
Layered Rainbow Chia Pudding is as bright and fun as you would think it would be. This guilt-free morning desert is made with fruit and Chia pudding that can be made THE NIGHT BEFORE! Yes! If mornings aren’t your thing… at all.. than simply make the pudding after dinner and let it do it’s thing in the fridge overnight! Come morning, add your favorite fruits and enjoy! Hurry over to grab this beautiful breakfast HERE.
Photo Credit: “Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet” by Peace Love and Low Carb
Not sure if you’re going to like corned beef hash? Yes. Yes you will! This Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet by Peace Love and Low Carb isn’t that stuff you get out of the can! This is the real deal flavorful breakfast that’s high protein and low carb. It’s everything you could want to help kick your metabolism into high gear! Hop over to grab this amazing breakfast recipe HERE.
22 High Protein Breakfast Recipes
Start the day out right, with a healthy high protein breakfast that will keep your sugar in check, boost your metabolism, and help you feel great!! Click on the links below to grab these high protein breakfast recipes! Don’t forget to let my friends know you found them at Behind the Mom Bun!
- Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats by Strength and Sunshine
- Cheesy Vegetarian Overnight Breakfast Casserole by Crayons and Cravings
- Tomato & Cheese Omelette Muffins + Tuttorosso by The Little Kitchen
- Banana Bread Pancakes with Caramelized Walnut Syrup by Were Parents
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats by Were Parents
- Ham, Cheese & Veggie Omelet Casserole by Mama to 6 Blessings
- Spinach and Sausage Quiche with Potato Crust by Midlife Healthy Eating
- Mexican Bean Breakfast Skillet by The Kitchen Magpie
- Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes by Everyday Shortcuts
- Low Carb Egg Muffins with Cauliflower and Parmesan by April Golightly
- Microwavable Egg Omelet in a Mug by Walking on Sunshine
- Healthy Spinach Egg White Muffins by Whisk Affair
- Overnight Oatmeal Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal by Creative Green Living
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet by Peace Love and Low Carb
- Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes by Creative Green Living
- Instant Pot Egg Bites by Penny Pincher Jenny
- Breakfast Roll-Ups by Hustle Mom Repeat
- Protein Granola by Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Vegan Chickpea Scramble by Strength and Sunshine
- Layered Rainbow Chia Pudding by Creative Green Living
- Homemade Potato Breakfast Bake by That Guy Who Grills
You might also like one of these delicious smoothies which can be packaged with the perfect amount of protein for a quick meal on the go.
Betchya know someone who would love these ideas! Tag them here and let know. Sharing is caring.