Fall is for pumpkins and we have plenty. These easy pumpkin crafts for kids Check out these pumpkin activities for preschool. You will LOVE it!
This popsicle stick craft from Real Momma is so adorable.
The pumpkin craft is perfect for preschool kiddos who are working on fine motor skills.
This is another craft activity that helps build fine motor skills in young children.
This simple yet beautiful pumpkin craft from Ginger Casa is perfect for the fall season.
- Knuckle Print Pumpkins by Mom Trusted
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Decorating by Ali-Ish
- Alphabet Pumpkins and 5 Playful Literacy Games by The Imagination Tree
- P is for Pumpkin Activities by 3 Dinosaurs
- Apple Stamp Pumpkins by Frugal Mom Eh!
- DIY Felt Pumpkin Activity by Moms Without Answers
- Pumpkin Tot Trays with P is for Pumpkin Activities by 1+1+1=1
- Jack-o-Lantern Squish Bag by Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Pumpkin Gross Motor Jump by Playing with Words 365
- ABC Pumpkin Hop by The Pleasantest Thing
- Planting Pumpkin Seeds in a Pumpkin by JDaniel4’s Mom
- Felt Face Paper Plate Pumpkins by Craftulate
- Pumpkin Patch Craft by Homeschool Creations
- Pumpkin Suncatchers by Le Baby Bakery
- Colored and Glittered Pasta Pumpkins by Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Pete the Cat Pumpkin by Think Magnet
- Pumpkin Cutting Activity by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Pumpkin Printing with Pool Noodles by Toddler Approved
- The Pumpkin Patch Parable Preschool Unit Study by Meet Penny
Check out even more pumpkin activities here.