Around April and May, parents everywhere start thinking about end of the year teacher appreciation ideas for their child’s teacher. I looked forward to these gifts and not because I liked getting gifts. I LOVED seeing my student beam with pride when they handed me their gifts. I can still recall one particular student who told me for weeks how much I was going to like my gift. I will say…he did not disappoint. But, the truth is there is no right or wrong time to show your favorite teacher how much you appreciate them. There is also no right or wrong gift. I promise your teacher will love a handmade card as much as a store-bought gift. If you are looking for some super cute, printable teacher appreciation ideas check out these 12 gift ideas below.
12 Printable Teacher Gifts
Click on the links below to read the tutorial instructions and print these thoughtful end of the year teacher gifts! AND be sure to leave a comment letting my blog friends know that you found them at Sweet Fireflies!
- Candy Bar Wrapper Printable by Growing Up Gabel
- Teacher Gift Tag by Where The Smiles Have Been
- Easy Teacher Gift & Printable Tag by I Heart Naptime
- Teacher Appreciation Gift & Printable Tag by Burlap and Blue
- School Bus Thank You Card by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Pencil Shaped Tags by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Teacher Appreciation Movie Night Popcorn Box– By Smashed Peas and Carrots
- Apple Gift Tag Printable by Katarina’s Paperie
- Teacher Appreciation Day Gift Printable by Growing Up Gabel
- Teacher Appreciation Coffee Card by Katarina’s Paperie
- Easy Teacher Gift Tags by I Heart Naptime
- Teacher Appreciation Tag Printable by I Should Be Mopping The Floor