This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Please see my disclosure policies for full details.
If you have a hard to shop for Dad in your life you will want to check out these printable gifts for Father’s Day. Tiny hands will enjoy making these printable gifts for their very special Daddy. These are perfect for any reason you are celebrating Dad.
Photo Credit: “ You’re an EGGcelent Daddy” by Aimee Geroux
Are you looking for an Eggcellent Father’s Day card to make with your kids? Before you look at anything else, you have to check out this fun creation by Aimee Geroux! Don’t just write words on paper, create something that is going to stand out and make Daddy remember it! Using craft foam will give this You’re An Eggcellent Daddy Card a neat three-dimensional look. It’s so easy, your kid can make this clever card all on their own! Grab the full tutorial HERE.
Photo Credit: “Free Printable Coupon Book for Dad” by Mama Cheaps
Coupons! Dads love coupons as much as mommy does, especially when they are created just for him! Print the plain coupon cards, cut, and allow each of your children to complete a few cards just for dad. They should fill out the cards by giving daddy a coupon for all of the things he asks them to do — but maybe they forget! Like sorting their sock drawer, making a picture for Dad, learning one of dad’s favorite songs on their instrument, or doing their dishes without asking. Whatever you decide to add to your coupons, I’m sure Daddy will love them because they are made from the heart. Print your FREE coupon booklet HERE.
Photo Credit: “Easy Origami Shirt – Father’s Day Card” by Red Ted Art
This is the superhero of gift cards! Who knew a single piece of paper and some markers you could be all you need to create a card that no amount of time shopping in the stores could match. Have you ever heard of Origami? Origami originated in Japanese culture and is the art of taking a square sheet of paper and turning it into a sculpture. Red Ted Art has taken this concept and created a colored superhero shirt for Father’s Day. This Origami shirt has a tie drawn under the collar and opens up to a Super Hero surprise for dad. Visit Red Ted Art for the full tutorial HERE.
15 Cards and Printable Gifts for Father’s Day
Click on the links below to grab all of the amazing card tutorial and FREE Father’s Day gift printables. Each one is guaranteed to help your little ones show Dad how much he is loved. Don’t forget to leave a comment letting my blog friends know you found their great Father’s Day cards and gifts at The Best Ideas for Moms!
- Origami Shirt Father’s Day Card by Red Ted Art
- Pop Up Father’s Day Card by Red Ted Art
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Card by Aimee Geroux
- Father’s Day Gift Tags by I Should Be Mopping The Floor
- Free Printable Coupon Book for Dad by Mama Cheaps
- Father’s Day My Dad Printable for Preschoolers by Thrifty Mommas Tips
- Nuts About Dad Father’s Day Gift by Saving Dollars and sense
- All About Dad Survey for Kids by Mama Cheaps
- LOVE YOU TO PIECES by Trish Sutton
- Dad’s Ultimate Pampering Kit and Sweet & Spicy Steak Rub by Whispered Inspirations
- “BEST BUDS” Father’s Day Gift by Half Scratched
- You’re An Un-Bee-Lievable Daddy by Aimee Geroux
- You Rock Dad Coloring Page and Frame by Katarina’s Paperie
- Father’s Day Hands Down Printable by Saving Dollars and Sense
- All About My Dad Interview Printable by Where The Smiles Have Been